Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Another Big Postcard and hanging art at the Red Inn

The Red Inn 1805-1915
30" x 40" x 2"
Oil with a palette knife on Ampersand Gessobord
SOLD

This painting was inspired by yet another old postcard that Paul sent me of the Red Inn from the early 1900s. It is the view from the water and shows how the inn looked before the more recent expansion renovations. Here are a couple of process shots I took along the way.



Last week, Polo and I attended the opening party for the red inn and while we were in town, also hung some more of our paintings in the hallway. Here is a shot of how it looks. I was pleased to see that 4 of my paintings already had red dots on them. Exciting!

The party was well attended with fabulous food, drinks, and people watching. Here is a link to a really cool video that David A. Cox took during the party with a drone camera:

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is so lovely to see, Ann. I suspect that you and Polo live a wonderful artist life together and I love when you share your art adventures with us. Love that painting of the lane...and congratulations on the sales!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...